Here is some information (from what was presented at the pre-trial hearing December 22) about witnesses that Michael Schmidt will be calling at the trial in January. The first section is about Theodore (Ted) Beals and the second is about Ron Hull:
I, Theodore F. Beals, being of sound mind and body and duly sworn, do hereby make the following statements based on my personal knowledge and to the best of my information and belief:
1. I am a resident of Grass Lake, Michigan, USA
2. I earned my Bachelors of Science, Masters of Science, and M.D. from the University of Michigan in 1956, 1957 and 1966 respectively.
3. I have been licensed to practice medicine in the State of Michigan since 1967.
4. I completed specialized residency training in pathology at the University of Michigan in 1971.
5. I am certified in Anatomic Pathology by the American Board of Pathology.
6. I have written a book on pathology and have written several chapters in other books on pathology.
7. I have published more than 80 peer-reviewed articles on medicine, microscopy, assays, cancer, and cytopathology. Continue reading